We have an exciting opportunity for a GP to join our friendly and established team. There is flexibility in number of sessions offered for the successful candidate.
Hannage Brook Medical Centre is a dynamic, progressive and supportive practice, proud of our clinical care and patient continuity. We are based in the beautiful market town of Wirksworth in the Derbyshire Dales.
We offer :
- Clinical team comprising of 3 GP Partners, 4 Associate GPs, a Clinical Pharmacist and experienced nursing team of 4 PNs and 2 HCAs
- Balancing continuity of care with excellent access to clinical support
- 8,900 patients
- Excellent management and admin teams, with high levels of clinical admin support
- SystmOne, AccuRx, Lexacom and active workflow management
- Minor op, sexual health, contraception, dermoscopy, phlebotomy
- Supportive environment including regular Practice meetings and CPD.
- Both clinical and leadership special interests are encouraged and development supported.
- A long-established, well-regarded training and research-active practice. Three of our current GP team are ex-registrars.Great feedback from those who train with us.
- Clinical lead roles include:-CCG Governing body member,MRCGP examiner, Pathology lead, Derby GPVTS Programme Director, Health Education Derbyshire Director, NICE Medicines and Prescribing Associate, Derbyshire Place Board Chair
- A high achieving QoF Practice
- Culture of active engagement with our patients and community
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by CQC
- Active member of the Derbyshire Dales PCN with Clinical Pharmacy, First Contact Physiotherapy and Social Prescribing Link Workers.
We would be very pleased to meet you on an informal basis, should you wish to come and view the Practice – please contact Practice Business Manager Emma Doleman on 01629 821708 or firstname.lastname@example.org , to arrange a convenient time.
Please visit our web site: www.hannagebrook.co.uk. We also encourage you to view our facebook page which gives a feel for our ethos and work with our community. Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for Applications: 24th January 2022
Provisional Interview Date: Saturday 5th February 2022
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order (as amended) and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
The Business Officer will have previously worked in a business environment ideally with some financial responsibility or a strong desire to develop within a financial role.
The Business Officer should thrive working in a high paced rewarding environment and enjoy the challenge of meeting deadlines and constantly seeking efficient and effective solutions to workflow. There is some flexibility over when the hours are worked.
Website: NHS Jobs: Business Officer