Salaried GP Vacancy
We have an exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP, working 4-6 sessions per week with flexibility for the right candidate, to join our friendly and established team.
Hannage Brook Medical Centre is a dynamic, progressive and supportive practice, proud of our clinical care and patient continuity. We are based in the beautiful market town of Wirksworth in the Derbyshire Dales.
We can offer:
- A competitive package with BMA model contract
- Clinical team comprising of 3 GP Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, Clinical Pharmacist and ACP and experienced nursing team of 4 PNs and 2 HCAs
- Balancing continuity of care with excellent access to clinical support
- 8,900 patients
- Excellent management and admin teams, with high levels of clinical admin support
- SystmOne, AccuRx, Lexacom and active workflow management
- Minor op, sexual health, contraception, dermoscopy, phlebotomy
- Supportive environment including regular Practice meetings and CPD.
- Both clinical and leadership special interests are encouraged and development supported.
- Along-established, well-regarded training and research-active practice. Three of our currentGP team are ex-registrars.Great feedback from those who train withus.
- Clinical lead rolesinclude:-CCG Governing body member,MRCGP examiner, Pathology lead, Derby GPVTS Programme Director, Health Education Derbyshire Director, NICE Medicines and Prescribing Associate, Derbyshire Place Board Chair
- A high achieving QoF Practice
- Culture of active engagement with our patients and community
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by CQC
- Active member of the Derbyshire Dales PCN with Clinical Pharmacy, First Contact Physiotherapy and Social Prescribing Link Workers.
We would be very pleased to meet you on an informal basis, should you wish to come and view the Practice – please contact Practice Business Manager Emma Doleman on 01629 821708 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange a convenient time.
Please visit our web site: [www.hannagebrook.co.uk|http://www.hannagebrook.co.uk] we also encourage you to view our facebook page which gives a feel for our ethos and work with our community. Please apply with your CV and covering letter to [email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org]
For more information, please visit NHS Jobs:
Closing date: 4th April 2021